Thursday, November 13, 2008

HELLO!

hahaha.. i think my blog is gonna die anytime..
reason?
cos i dun even feel like blogging at all..
recently too many thing has been happening around me..
time is like nv enough for me..

lemme start off by sharing what are things that has been keeping me busy!
=]

10/11/08
HAPPY 1ST MONTH!
hahaha..
i know im bad cos i only update now.. BUT! better then nv even update right?


11/11/08
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XUE YONG!
(happy BELATED birthday)
hahaha..
worst bday bash ever i can said.. de guys in our class are literally pouring FLOUR and WATER at him..
luckily we gals did not kena.. HAHAHA!
and thx tf for making everything happen! you've been a great friend! *salute*


12/11/08
DBDS (Biomedical devices) presentation
I HATE THIS MODULE!
especially the tcher!
and yes! ITS OVER~~~~
although only part one of the whole presentation.. 2 more to go
AND I CAN SAY BYEBYE TO THE TCHER~!


13/11/08
RWP (report writing and presentation) presentation
only a brief intro of what we are going to propose.. no idea why the sch wan us to take such module.. nvm.. I CAN DO IT!~
so here i am taking a short break! nap in de evening.. hahaha
now relaxing.. COS TML STILL HAVE MATH TEST!


14/11/08 (which is tml)
EMATH III
so fast test! *sian*
i wanna donate blood also! hahaha


so basically this is what i have been busying with this past week..
you know presentation needs a lot of research its time consuming!


some other thing that actually happened during the days that i nv blog..

- 2 person whom i kind of know actually past away..
life is full of surprises..

- i won a creative mp3 (Zen X-Fi) during MM day lucky draw
i was indeed lucky enough! hahaha.. its the 5th prize..

- There is so MANY (ard 5) newcomer at Isetan!
mostly from china.. and one AUNTY who used to be in lvl 4, kids dept who treat me like a noob!
HATE HER!
"AUNTY! lao niang look more pro then you lor! u cashier how long liao still need me tell you class no.!"

- i got a new nephew! hahaha.. coming sun is his 1st month!
too bad i working cannot celebrate.. *sad*

- Jon and Karen are FINALLY together!
All the Best! Hopefully you guys can last forever~ XD

- I bought a new RED nike shoe

- My goal for gems is to learn how to play table tennis and block a smack!
YEAH! started trainging liao..manage to get Eugene to teach me.. hahaha.. of
Ex team leader of Naval Base Secondary School!



OKAY! i wanna slp liao.. tml still have to go sch early and study for my test!
I WILL PASS! hahaha..
BYE~!

see me next time!

No comments: