Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BUG ATTACK!

HELLO!!!!!!!!!

hahaha.. its been so long since i last feel like blogging..
and the reason why I'm blogging here is cos!!!
YTD I'M UNDER BUG ATTACK!
damn suay sia.. nowadays bugs are getting smarter and smarter.
they only attack you when you are BATHING!
and this is NOT the 1st time liao =.=

imagine me bathing, naked, enjoying my hot water bathe..
then suddenly out of nowhere pop out a small little flying insect..
SHOCK DAO sia! roarrrrrrrrr!
so what i did was use my "holy palm" Kong fu skill, and *piak* its dead!
muhahahah!

BUT!!!!!!
when i was about to let my guard down.......
the light flicker a bit!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
GG liao.. another bug come attack me!
OH NOOOOOOOOsss! save me mama!
this time its a BEETLES!

there's no way i'm gonna use my "holy palm" again man!
some more this time is beetle lor.. not some small small insect..
and its flying so high! making the shadow so big so scary..
soooooooo.. smart ppl like me will always make good use of the things ard them!
hahahaha..

STEP 1:
Use your shower head like its a gun!
Turn ur water into bullet!
Aim at the insect & SHOOT!
on ur "bullet" to full blast, and max the water temperature!
{dun be too hapy yet! cos the bug just wont die =.=}

STEP 2:
CALL FOR HELP~~~~
jie jie!! jie jie!!! JIE JIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got bug!! got a beetle!!! faster give me baygon!!!!
so i guess u know what happened next..
yes! *psssssssssst*
MUAHAHA! finally it fainted! but it haven die =.=

just in case theres no one at home.. you can skip diretly to step 3!

STEP 3:
{in order for this to success.. you will need to make sure that the bug in on the floor..
100% success rate! i've try it on cockroach before.. and it works! XD}
what can u find in the toilet most other then water?
ITS THE SOAP!! shampoo also can! detergent also can! toothpaste also can! hahaha.. u happy use what then use what.. comfirm plus chop will work!
just pour small amount of any of the item listed above on the poor little bug who decided to invade ur bathing hour.. and 30sec later you will be able to get a perfect result~!

HAHAHAHA!
so.. we have come to end of my bug attack story! do try the "WS's 3 step to killing a bug while bathing" skill when u encounter such problem too! XD

and now its time to say BYEBYE~

ps: my momo is so damn cute! <3

No comments: