Tuesday, August 26, 2008

packing my luggage



HELLO!!!!!! =]

did my bryan scares u!? XD

5 more days till i'm gone.
make sure u miss me! hahaha..

started packing my luggage.. and when i start putting things together, I WAS SHOCKED!
i din know i got so much thing to bring =.=
the luggage is almost like bloated? OH MY!
hahaha..
hopefully when i come bk its not overweight.. hahaha..

and sad to say..
my cough have upgraded from being voice-less to flu! OH MY!
must be that stupid rain on sun..
this is what happened..

afternoon i went praying with my family, the moment i step out of the mrt station, ITS RAINING CATS AND DOGSSSS!
but luckily we got bring umbrella.. but still, too small to shelter even 2 ppl.. cause the wind is blowing the rain towards us =.=

after that, we headed to my AhMa's hse.. (hmm.. i thinks i've not seen her for mthssssss already.. hahaha)
and yes! the rain haven stop! infact, its ALOT HEAVIER now.. =.=
then my AhMa gave me an ang bao! XD she wishes me a safe trip. Appreciated!

ang bao~~~~~~~

next stop! we went for family gathering!
and yes again! its still pouring, and we went vegetarian's restaurant again! =.=
5 familys were there.. =]]
and CONGRAT ME PPL! i got a new born cousin! its a baby gal~ hahaha.. (i feel so old now *cry*)
and it happen to be my nieces and uncle birthday too! =]


(my sis, niece, nephew, me)
see how cheeky they can be.. hahaha

my cute little biao mei (cousin)~ wheeeeee
she got super BIG and ROUND eye! *blink blink*

my cute little nephew~ super naughty!

now scroll up to the 1st picture.. and stare at it for 5 sec..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

DO WE HAVE THE SAME LOOK?!?!?!

hahahahahah..

and now its time to say byebye~

No comments: