Sunday, August 24, 2008

MY VERY 1ST UPDATE! XD

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha.. finally got my own blog..  thx to my darling
NG XI PING!!!

(shocked to see ur picture? ahahahah)


next up!
Mini farewell celebration for me! by my beloved frenssss last fri (23/08/08)
WHEEEEEEEE~


 STEAMBOAT~~ yummy!

so many food!! and only 5 ppl eating..

which 5 ppl?
open ur eye wide and see!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAA!
(xiping, jon tan, ivan, singnee, me)


look at the time.. ITS 1.31AM!! oh my!
and we haven even start eating..
hahaha.. are u feeling jealous now?
u better not be! BECAUSE....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HERES ANOTHER ONE!


WE ARE ONE BIG FAMILY~~
VERY CHIO RIGHT?!
hahaha.. edited by sng sing nee!

the reason why we start so late is because, that someone wearing white tee only reach ard 1.20am.. and we waited for like 2hrs?
but its okay! worth the wait!
hahaha

last but not least....
WE FOUND A NEW SPECIES OF "CARROT"!
and yes! i really mean "carrot".
u dun believe me?
take a look at the picture



DID YOU JUST SAW A YELLOW CARROT?!

hahaha.. of cos NOT!
actually its a corn lah.. i trying to remove the leaves and haha.. this is what happen. XD
but really look like carrot hor?
see how artistic i can be when it comes to cooking.. *ahem*

and now its time to say byebye!
THANK YOU DARLINGSSS!

No comments: