Thursday, September 3, 2009

HELLO EARTHLING~


and once again!
ITS HAPPY HOLIDAYSSSS~
MUAHAHAH


so sem 1 has finally comes to an end..
time do fly.. so does my As..
i feel old.. haiz..

but its okay! cause you are growing old with me too!
IM NOT ALONE! YESSSSSSSSH!! XD


well.. today is the 1st day of holi, and its suppose to be like people going out with friends to celebrate or something like that

YET! here i am at home doing SPRING CLEANING!
izzit Chinese New Year or izzit my school holiday?
actually they are the same (cause CNY is a holiday too)
HAHAHAHA

so basically i wash and iron my clothes (FYI: they are like mountain high =.=)
i tidy my table
i throw tonne of stuff!
and now i feel so hungry!
*SHOUT: LAO MA! FASTER COOK DINNER!


life is boring.. i shall go watch some random movie online NOW
BYE EARTHLING!

No comments: