Friday, July 17, 2009


*I HUFF! AND I PUFF! AND I HUFF AND PUFF AND HUFF!

*cough cough

i bet the dust is so thick you're coughing with me now.
or are you sneezing already?!
hahaha.. whatever it is.. this means that i have not blogged in MONTHSSSSSS (there is a total of 6 "S" if you notice)

reason?! NONE! XD
hahahaha!
so why am i blogging now?! please ask god this question =]
if you wanna kill me or close this window! PLEASE HOLD ON!
i have plenty to share~
SAY SAY SAY~



lets start with a brief update of my life during the past few monthssssss
  • the last time i blogged, i was in yr 2! NOW IM YEAR 3!
  • being a year 3 student mean that i have FYP
  • before i even knew, THIS IS ALREADY TERM 2 OF SEM 1 =.= time fly like rocket
  • and my birthday is OVER! good bye 18~ *cry; i'll miss you~
  • i register as a private candidate for 'O' Level English with JIXU
  • i have grown A LOT fatter ( but you don't have to know exactly how much)
  • im currently watching Shugo Chara (some jap anime) and i love it
  • im doing FYP with a bunch of "handsome guys", 5 to be exact
  • me together with my girls rented a locker which end up as a STORAGE FOR FYP STUFFS, it was supposed to be for our shoes!
  • i took the same gems with my darling NG XIPING whom i know for 7 years (isn't it great?!)
  • and i get to know a handful of new friends during MM FOC =]
  • and yes! im still working at Isetan but under my new sup Wendy
  • the very FIRST time i was plan a full shift at work was after 2years!
  • i re-borned my hair
well i think that's about it.. if i were to list everything out, i think i can write a book already!
HAHAHAH!
and i don't think you will be interested in my BORING life which somehow seem to be very exciting for me! LOL


so now! let me bring you to the future~
yes! you didn't see wrongly!
TO THE FUTURE~





LETS BLAST OFF TO THE FUTURE!!!



it seem like some mad scientist invented a time travel machine and decided to invite me over to test it out
so me being a AD*cough*VENTU*cough*ROUS girl, decidedto take up the offer
and so OFF TO THE FUTURE I GO~


it may look a bit old ( okay fine its very old!)
but it works!


TAADAA!







i manage to took a picture of me wearing the cape (or whatever you call it) in the yr 2010
hahahaha!
isn't it amazing?! HAHAHAHA!

that all for now!
lets all hope i will update more in the NEAR FUTURE!

No comments: